Monday, September 5, 2011

so long to summer


As you might have noticed I took the bulk of August off from writing in..
Well, here we are now officially past labor day and there is definitely a hint of fall in the air and I for one am completely psyched. I am looking forward to cooler days and breaking out our fall clothes, and even more so I look forward to getting back into a routine. I am looking forward to making this blog part of my weekly routine along with our new school schedule, my much needed fitness routine, a babysitter one evening a week, and who knows what else!
I feel like I am on it and excited anticipating everything coming up.. So many fun projects to do with the kids, great fall activities to try, we have scheduled our first ever "crafty girls night out", and there is also H's first birthday party which is already in the works! And I look forward to sharing all of it with you!
It was a wonderful summer but I happily bid farewell and welcome to fall.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment