Sunday, November 27, 2011

giving thanks


There is quite obviously nothing greater to be thankful for in this lifetime than love, loved ones, time with loved ones, and the health and happiness of loved ones. I am eternally grateful to the love of my life who made me his wife and the mother of his kids,to my parents who I appreciate and respect on so many new levels through my own journey through motherhood, and obviously my little loves who keep me on my toes and show me the world through new eyes daily and have let love unfold boundlessly and overflow from my heart. Being a mother is simply the most amazing, wonderful, mind-blowing, life changing experience I have ever had (and continue to have). I am so thankful for all the friends and family who support and encourage me and all of us on a daily basis. I am so blessed.
We were very fortunate to spend this thanksgiving with my grandmother, the kids' Nonna, who is 98 and going strong. Amazing. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment